For your convenience, we offer the following services:
- Free Delivery in town (Minimal delivery fee for surrounding areas- Call us to find out if you qualify for free delivery!)
- Over-the-counter medication consultation with the pharmacist
- Medication reviews
To improve your medication adherence, we also offer the following:
- Medication Synchronization- we will check if there are any changes in your medication and then fill all your medication all at the same time every month.
- Dispill medication packaging- we offer blister packing for a minimal fee. This is a safe and simple packaging system to help people remember to take their medication.
Over The Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold and Allergy Medication
- Oral Health products
- Feminine Hygiene products
- First Aid items
- Contraceptive Aids
Cards, Gifts, and Personal Needs Items
- Greeting Cards
- Infant Care
- Hair Care
- Dr. Comfort therapeutic shoes and Compression wear: Shoes for patients with Diabetes and other foot problems as well as compression socks and hosiery for diabetic patients and patients with leg vein problems.